[Foundation-l] Re: Creation of new projects

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 11:05:21 UTC 2004

Hi all

The policy for creation of new projects (adding a language to an
existing project is not concerned by this policy) has been agreed upon
yesterday during the board meeting on irc channel.

The policy is visible here :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_project_policy

The policy is meant to ensure that the community is aware of the project
and has time to discuss it and give its opinion on it, as well as allow
the foundation to approve it or not.

Please follow this policy from now on for any new project proposition.

Thanks

Anthere

--------