[Foundation-l] Re: [Wikipedia-l] Information

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Wed May 5 18:43:57 UTC 2004

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 11:29:17AM -0700, Anthere wrote:
> In short, Erik, the difference between wikipedia-l and
> foundation-l is now difficult to define. Either we
> define it much better, or we should just remove a
> list.

Why hard to define?
wikipedia-l is for topics concering all wikipedias while
foundation-l is for topics concering all projects of the
foundation and for projects which have no own mailing-list
yet.

> Simple. Users who report bugs, do it on the pump. Soon
> enough the pump is clogged; Only a couple of people do
> make the effort to try to clean it up. Now, there is a
> bug report page on each wikipedia.

We should close the bug-report page on en:
On the other languages it makes sense because not
everyone speaks english and sysops from the
non-en: must do the job of translating and
transfering the bug-reports to SF

ciao, tom
--
== Weblinks ==