[Foundation-l] A question to all board candidates...

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 09:43:51 UTC 2004

--- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Another point I can think of, is the relationship
> between a paying member in a local chapter and a
> paying member in the foundation. Should they
> participate twice ? Just mentionning as well, that
> should fees be established, they should take into
> account the png and financial level of each country.
> 16 dollars is fine in many countries, it is not in
> many others.

I really think that be a chapter member a person would first have to be a
dues-paying Wikimedia member. We could have membership dues start at $10 a year
- less than the cost of a cheap lunch for two. The amount a chapter member has
to pay to a chapter is really up to the chapter.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)