[Foundation-l] wikilegal-l, please stop using it

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 11:08:38 UTC 2004

There are a certain number of people, who are
apparently still sending their mails to wikilegal at
the same time than foundation-l.

For reasons I do not understand, this breaks the gname
structure, and mails with wikilegal header can not be
answered directly. They are just rejected by gname.

I would be glad if people could look at their
settings. It might be that some are starting with
wikilegal, while others are just answering to a mail
sent at the same time to wikilegal and foundation-l

It would be very beneficial to *stop* sending mails to
wikilegal. It breaks thread structure. Thanks :-)