[Foundation-l] Funding for the newly elected Board Members

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 01:36:44 UTC 2004

Hello,

I know that the Wikimedia is currently strapped for cash. However, I would
like to propose that we cover certain key expenses for our elected board members
relating to their participation in Wikimedia work. For instance, telephone
calls overseas should be covered by the Foundation, and not the elected
representatives. A broadband connection should be covered by the Foundation as well.

While every participant is doing their work on Wikipedia and the other
projects voluntarily, Ant and Angela are expected to represent us, the users. We
should make it as easy for them as possible.

I hope you support my proposal.

Danny