[Foundation-l] Re: Erik as backup trustee

sannse sannse at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 20:52:04 UTC 2004

(Appologies if this comes through twice - I have concerns about my e-mail
service)

I feel very strongly that we should not change the rules after the election.
We voted for two board members and we have two.  If it's decided that we
need another then we should vote again.  There is every possibility that the
results will change with the changed situation - for example, it's been
pointed out that many people felt that there should be a non-en. board
member.  As Anthere is a member already this may influence votes.   I for
one think that a U.S. user representative would be a balance in the current
board.

Regards

 sannse