[Foundation-l] Election results?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 08:38:30 UTC 2004

Daniel Mayer <maveric149 at yahoo.com> wrote:
--- Imran Ghory wrote:

> Following discussion between me and Danny, we have decided to disclose the
> top canididates for each position where the candidates have given their
> approval to doing so.
>
> The top 3 for contributing rep were:
>
> Anthere 269
> Eloquence 258
> Maveric149 163
>
> The top 2 for for volunteer rep:
>
> Angela 345
> Maveric149 159

Wow - I thought that I would have done better than that. I guess its my fault
for deciding to run at the last minute. Oh well.

I think Mav, that these results are due essentially to dilution (you asking for two positions, just add up numbers Mav, total number is good) and by the desire many had to see a non-english on the board. This has little to do with your qualities. Really. ant