[Foundation-l] Editable wiki-wide stylesheets

Stevertigo utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 04:46:58 UTC 2004

It seems fairly obvious to me that the next big idea
on the wing for wikimedia is to implement a *software
wiki* (replacing CVS maybe) that is, one that
intelligently can compile various wiki pages of code
into a package for download and building.

--- Tim Starling <t.starling at physics.unimelb.edu.au>