[Foundation-l] Re: fundraising page - shouldn't we note what we are aiming for?

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 01:22:34 UTC 2004

Daniel Mayer wrote:
> --- Marco Krohn <marco.krohn at web.de> wrote on Wikipedia-l:

>>Following the first link I would like to suggest changing
>>two things:
>>
>>* there still is a link to Brion Vibbers notebook fund at the very end of the
>>
>>page. Don't get me wrong, Brion deserves a lot more money than he probably
>>gets through donations, but linking to a page which seems to be outdated
>>doesn't look good to me.
>

> The link now goes directly to a PayPal payment form instead of Brion's outdated
> notebook fund page. I plan to add other developers in that section as well.
> More changes and improvements are also planned for the new WMF website that
> Brion is helping us set up.

May I mention that I have some ideas about what to do on this page as
well, and things to do about the developers ? I do not do it right now,
because it is an html page and as such hard to edit. But just in case, I
wish to tell you that I intend to transform some points, so it would be
better that we discuss it to avoid you being upset afterwards because we
change everything again.

Just a thought