[Foundation-l] How could information flow ?

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Mon Jul 19 17:52:39 UTC 2004

Jerome Jamnicky wrote:
> Maybe these are stupid ideas or maybe not, but I'd like to be able to
> brainstorm on IRC without having to worry about doing damage control on the
> mailing list as a result.

While I don't agree with the ideas at all, I do very strongly support
you on the idea that we should all be able to brainstorm without
worring about damage control.  A culture which is too quick to chop
people's heads off for stating unpopular ideas is a culture where
people may tend to self-censor to avoid getting in trouble.

--Jimbo