[Foundation-l] How could information flow ?

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Thu Jul 15 18:22:28 UTC 2004

On 07/15/04 12:47, Anthere wrote:

> 6. The message is not pretty (location in the page, red border, police size...)

We fiddled with it last night (see the edit history) to make it less
obnoxious. Centering it and putting it in italics seems to make it
less obnoxious. I would have made it <small> as well, but that doesn't
look so good in Monobook or Cologne Blue skins. (Perhaps someone who
knows css well enough can change the 'classic' skin to render the
template in small ...)

> 7. The message appears on every page (not enough discretion)

That's a ridiculous objection. The Wikipedia logo also appears on every
page. Current Events appears on every page. Presumably the servers are
bought using air ...

- d.