[Foundation-l] Re: Finances

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:50:00 UTC 2004

I'd like to clarify what the situation on this is now following
discussions at the weekend. Daniel has been appointed Chief Financial
Officer, and will work closely with Anthere in this role as she is
interested in these financial issues as well. It is expected Michael
Davis will hold the role of Treasurer on the board, though Jimbo
hasn't spoken to him about this yet. We will likely be paying an
accountant to do the audit at the end of the financial year.

Angela.