[Foundation-l] Re: Milestone : Third global press release

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 06:42:30 UTC 2004

--- Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Though that would definitly be easier on us all, I am not sure I
> entirely support this.

It was just a suggestion to start the process quickly. We could mention a goal
of creating shorter press release and I'm sure the whole thing will be
re-written either way. But 500 000 article press release wasn't too long since
half of it was background. It is standard practice to put the new stuff in the
first half of the press release and then have a couple to a few paragraphs for
background info on the company/organization the press release is about.

-- mav