[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Foundation Website

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 11:51:21 UTC 2004

http://www.wikimedia.org/wiki/Home

Is the address of the new foundation website.

It is currently totally a work in progress. Angela has been working on a
nice html home page, so it look good later on, but it is not in place yet.
I set a new menu yesterday and put some pages already.
We need your help to participate :-) If you feel like it, you are most
welcome :-)

For now, only loggued-in user can work on it, and only sysop can create
an accout.

If you wish an account to update or improve the pages, please ask Angela
for the next weeks. We reserve the right to refuse access, but we wish
to give it pretty liberally :-) Any access given by Angela will be okay
by me while I am away.

Some areas will be restricted later on (for example financial reports
will be protected) and editable only by sysop. For now, nothing is
protected.

We need your help so that this site appears decent. Thanks in advance :-)

ant