[Engineering] Gerrit now automatically adds reviewers

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Thu Jan 17 21:51:58 UTC 2019

Hello,

Yesterday we (the Release Engineering team) enabled a Gerrit plugin that
will automatically add reviewers to your changes based on who previously
has committed changes to the file.

For more, please read the blog post at:
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/phame/post/view/139/gerrit_now_automatically_adds_reviewers/

NOTE: There are a couple requests from us open upstream to improve the
plugin[0], we'll incorporate those improvements when they are released.

On behalf of the rest of the Release Engineering Team[1],

Greg

[0] https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T101131#4890023
[1] As well as Paladox, a Wikimedia volunteer with strong ties to
upstream Gerrit.

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |