[Engineering] [FYI] Documentation on managing and filtering Phabricator mail notifications

Daniel Zahn dzahn at wikimedia.org
Wed Sep 5 14:49:37 UTC 2018

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 9:49 PM, Andre Klapper <aklapper at wikimedia.org>
wrote:

Maybe https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/notification/query/unread/ is
> what you refer to? This won't allow filtering notifications for
> projects / assignee / author etc, but might work well for some folks.

Yes, that's what i use. It works great.

Filtering by project is already handled for me because i would
just not be a member of a project that i don't want to see updates about.

Assignee/author is similar to me, _if_ i am subscribed to something i
usually want to see all updates,
regardless who writes them, and otherwise i would unsubscribe.

--
Daniel Zahn <dzahn at wikimedia.org>
Operations Engineer