[Engineering] Announcing Wikimedia Release Engineering's 1st Annual Developer Satisfaction Survey

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Mon Nov 19 19:40:35 UTC 2018

You have one more week!

The survey was going to be closed last week, but with the short US work
week this week we have extended the deadline to Monday Nov 26th.

Greg

<quote name="Mukunda Modell" date="2018-10-31" time="16:47:50 -0500">
> This survey will help the Release Engineering team measure developer
> satisfaction and determine where to invest resources. The topics covered
> will include the following:
>
>     * Local Development Environment
>     * Beta Cluster / Staging Environment
>     * Testing / CI
>     * Code Review
>     * Deployments
>     * Production Systems
>     * Development and Productivity Tools
>     * Developer Documentation
>     * General Feedback
>
> We are soliciting feedback from all Wikimedia developers, including Staff,
> 3rd party contributors and volunteer developers. The survey will be open
> for 2 weeks, closing on November 14th.
>
> This survey will be conducted via a third-party service, which may subject
> it to additional terms. For more information on privacy and data-handling,
> see the survey privacy statement
> https://foundation.wikimedia.org/wiki/Developer_Satisfaction_Survey_Privacy_Statement
>
> To participate in this survey, please start here:
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXGpjUIO3ARqxPHOYPwI2Dw-jEg1xMeLi_HpZ_HcU-_i_Arw/viewform

| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |