[Engineering] [Train] 1.32.0-wmf.14 status update

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Jul 26 18:27:05 UTC 2018

Hi,

the train is still blocked.

Problems from the previous e-mail message are resolved, the new version is
deployed to groups 0 and 1 but can proceed no further until these issues
are resolved:

- MapCacheLRU::has called with invalid key. Must be string or integer -
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T200456

Once these issues are resolved train can resume. If the task is resolved on
Friday or over the weekend, the train will resume Monday.

Thank you for your help resolving these issues!

Željko