[Engineering] MW Train status: Incomplete rollout, blocked on two issues

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Mon Jul 23 17:22:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

This is the second ever train I am conducting and it has been very
interesting. I've been told that is not unusual. I have good news and bad
news.

Good news is that some problems are resolved. I would like to thank to
everybody that helped.

Bad news is that train is still blocked. :( Blocking tasks are:

- T199941 Fatal MWException in Babel: "Language::isValidBuiltInCode must be
passed a string"
- T199983 Wikidata showing wrong language for page elements
- T200136 Does not work for change a log type drop down when the log type
specified by URL / argument @ 1.32.0-wmf.13 (360f7b5)

I will cut the new branch tomorrow, but I will not be able to deploy it to
group 0 until blockers from last week are resolved. If you can help
resolving the current problems, please do. If you know that somebody can
help, please let them know.

Željko