[Engineering] Wikimedia Developer Summit: Feedback / Suggest Process Improvements

Rachel Farrand rfarrand at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 8 02:29:27 UTC 2018

As a follow up to my last email, my apologies for not including it in the
first:
*We’re resending this email to make sure everyone is aware of the
applicable privacy statement. For more information on privacy and
data-handling, see the survey privacy statement
<https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/2018_Developer_Summit_Feedback_Survey_Privacy_Statement>.
The survey is conducted via a third-party service, which may subject your
data to additional terms. For questions about this survey, or to access,
change, or delete your answers, contact rfarrand at wikimedia.org
<rfarrand at wikimedia.org>.*