[Engineering] Post-hackathon MediaWiki train deployment - Help us stay safe

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Mon May 22 08:11:33 UTC 2017

We just completed another great Wikimedia Hackathon with a ton of great
work happening across many different areas and projects.

>From a release engineering perspective this can also be a bit scary :).

The normal 'train' deployment is scheduled for this week starting
Tuesday May 23rd (per usual).

However, we request that due to the large variance of changes going out
this week please be on the alert and let us know if you see anything out
of the ordinary.

How? We (Release Engineering) have a tracking task per weekly deploy.
This week's is: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T163512

Comment on that task or add a subtask to it to indicate a blocker. We'll
respond accordingly. As you can see there's also a number of blockers
being tracked.

Thank you,

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |