[Engineering] Fwd: Tech Talk: A Gentle Introduction to Wikidata for Absolute Beginners [including non-techies!]

Rachel Farrand rfarrand at wikimedia.org
Sat Feb 4 00:39:02 UTC 2017

Hello!
This talk will be taking place next week on Thursday.

If you are remote you can find participation details to follow along on
YouTube below, alternately please email me/Brendan if you would like an
invitation to join the hangout directly.
If you are in SF you can participate by coming to the 5th floor lounge, and
please bring a lunch!

Any details about the specifics of the talk should be directed to Asaf.

Thanks!
Rachel

*Tech Talk**:* A Gentle Introduction to Wikidata for Absolute Beginners
[including non-techies!]
*Presenter:* Asaf Bartov
*Date:* February 09, 2017
*Time: *19:00 UTC
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Tech+Talk%3A+A+Gentle+Introduction+to+Wikidata+for+Absolute+Beginners+%5Bincluding+non-techies%21%5D+&iso=20170209T19&p1=1440&ah=3>
Link to live YouTube stream <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVrAx3AmUvA>
*IRC channel for questions/discussion:* #wikimedia-office