[Engineering] Parsoid: node 0.1x deprecated now; node 0.1x support will end March 31st, 2017

Subramanya Sastry ssastry at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 7 14:37:50 UTC 2017

To followup on the earlier announcement from November 2016, Parsoid no
longer supports node v0.1x.

The master branch of Parsoid now requires node v4 or higher. It has been
tested with node v4 and node v6.

Last week, we release a new debian and npm version of Parsoid, v0.7.1
[1]. This version requires node v4 or higher.

If you are running an older version of Parsoid or node, we encourage you
to upgrade since node v0.1x versions have reached end of life [2]

Subbu.

[1] https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Parsoid/Releases
[2] https://github.com/nodejs/LTS