[Engineering] Fwd: Please provide feedback on new discrimination and enforcement sections of Code of Conduct

Matthew Flaschen mflaschen at wikimedia.org
Tue Mar 29 21:22:21 UTC 2016

I usually send these to multiple lists, but I realized I forgot to send
this to the ones besides wikitech-l.

The "Marginalized and underrepresented groups" discussion
(https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Code_of_Conduct/Draft#New_proposed_wording)
is still open.  I'll probably give it two weeks total, which means
closing it late tomorrow.

Matt Flaschen