[Engineering] New [[Main Page]] for Wikitech

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 29 05:55:38 UTC 2016

I've been working on a little redesign project for the Main Page on
wikitech [0] and three key sub pages it points to since 2016-01-01 in
my User space. Tonight I decided that although it is far from perfect
it is better enough. I hope that some of you like it better than the
old page and that none of you hate it with a fiery passion that
compels you to revert it rather than helping me make it better.

[0]: https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer            Boise, ID USA