[Engineering] [Wikitech-l] 2016 Wikimedia Developer Summit videos now available on YouTube

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 2 21:31:52 UTC 2016

<quote name="Chris Koerner" date="2016-12-02" time="09:34:04 -0600">
> Hello,
> The Wikimedia Developer Summit 2016 videos have been published to YouTube
> (and Commons!). [1] [2]
>
> These videos cover the event earlier this year that saw MediaWiki and
> Wikimedia contributors come to gather to discuss the future of our shared
> technologies. Please enjoy and share.
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeoTcBlDanyNOFQmVMVwpKUXeuw_-896K
> [2] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimedia_Developer_Summit_2016
>
> A big thanks to the people who helped get these videos online to share.
> Particularly Husn Shujaat and Andre Klapper.

Thanks for the heads up Chris!

Particularly timely given the ~1 month until DevSummit '17.

I was just reviewing a couple of the videos myself for things we wanted
to do but haven't yet :)

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| Release Team Manager            A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |