[ELiSo] Esploro pri Esperanta Vikipedio, ĝis la 10a de Oktobro

KuboF Hromoslav kubof.hromoslav at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 17:36:35 UTC 2017

Saluton.

Helpon de Esperantlingvaj Vikipediistoj petas universitataj esploristoj,
kiuj kreas teĥnikaj ilon por pli kvalita uzado de malmultrimedaj lingvoj,
kiel Esperanto. Ilia laboro (laŭ mia kompreno) helpos al montrado de
kvazaŭ-artikoloj por titoloj, kiujn ne ekzistas en la Esperanta Vikipedio
(ekz. https://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciala%C4%B5o:AboutTopic/Q217543 )

Bonvolu plenigi la jenan demandaron ĝis la 25a de Oktobro:
https://www.isurvey.soton.ac.uk/25256.

Amike teĥnike
KuboF Hromoslav

Jen la origina mesaĝo:

Hi everyone,

We are researcher at the University of Southampton and Lyon, working on
supporting underserved language communities in Wikipedia.

We need your help! We worked on generating text in your language, and want
to understand the quality of the text and how editors would interact with
the text. Therefore, we set up a questionnaire here:

https://www.isurvey.soton.ac.uk/25256.

It will show information and we want to ask you to edit based on the fact
and text shown - without using any external tools. It will help us
understand how facts are put in words and how to interact with the existing
text.

The survey has 30 questions, but if you just want to answer part of the
questions, that’s absolutely fine. If you use the save option, you can also
come back anytime and edit it. The survey is open until 25/10/2017.

Thank you very much for your participation. It will help to bring the
support for Esperanto online a lot forward!

If you have any comments and questions, please feel free to reach out to us!

Lucie-Aimée Kaffee* kaffee na soton.ac.uk (User:Frimelle)
Hady Elsahar** hady.elsahar na univ-st-etienne.fr
Pavlos Vougiouklis* pv1e13 na ecs.soton.ac.uk

* University of Southampton
** Université de Lyon