[ELiSo] Opinio de ELiSo por Strategia plano

KuboF Hromoslav kubof.hromoslav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 17:42:10 UTC 2017

Saluton.

Mi jam antaŭe informis pri la strategia planado ĝis la jaro 2030. En la
Vikimedia Konferenco ni priparolis la temon kaj venis kun 36 temaj
deklaroj. Mi sendas ilin sube por inspiro (aliaj organizitaj grupoj venas
kun aliaj deklaroj), aparte la parton pri lingvoj.

Mi pripensis kaj proponas, ke ELiSo, kiel organizita grupo, proponu jenajn
deklarojn:
* En 2030 la Vikimediaj projektoj estos disponeblaj en lingvoj, kiuj
ebligas ricevi liberan scion en sia denaska lingvo al almenaŭ 90% de homoj
kaj en iu bone regata lingvo al almenaŭ 95% de homoj, en nivelo utila por
la komunumo.
* Organizita internacia Vikimedia movado sukcesas inkludi al aktiva
partopreno vastan gamon da diversperspektivaj aktivuloj de la tuta mondo en
kulture kaj lingve sentema kaj inkluda maniero.

Jen la deklaro pri lingvoj, farita dum la Vikimedia Konferenco:
9.    Availability across languages (2 statements)
* By 2030, Wikimedia should help language communities interested in
Wikimedia achieve an equal Wikimedia presence. This includes social
inclusion, technology, respect for diversity.
* By 2030, Wikimedia projects should be available in all the (live and
dead) languages of the world.

Kaj ĉiuj deklaroj de la konferenco:
*> 36 statements:*
*>*
*> 1.    Other medias (2 statements)*

> By 2030, Wikimedia should empower everyone to contribute and interact
with a rich diversity of quality, curated multimedia, such as video, audio,
3D, tastes, touches, smells, and beyond, to share freely in the full range
of knowledge and experience.
> Wikimedia will support a variety of learning experiences by providing a
richer multimedia experience that is easy to create collaboratively.
*>*
*> 2.    Sustainability & Growth (3 statements)*

> In order to be able to fulfill our mission in perpetuity, we the
Wikimedia movement, shall continue and boldly expand our activities and
impact, using our resources effectively and following our values, while
continuously adapting to the world around us.
> By 2030, Wikimedia should be a globally-recognized, sustainable movement
that has excellence in self-governance and collaboration with actors and
stakeholders to advocate, create, and distribute free knowledge.
> The Wikimedia movement should strive for every human being to become a
Wikimedian.
*>*
*> 3.    Community health (3 statements)*

> By 2030, Wikimedia must be a constructive, collaborative and inclusive
community where everyone feels welcome and can have fun.
> By 2030, we must recognize volunteers are the most valuable asset and
deserve a healthy environment; we will both treat our community health
issues and foster proactive care.
> The Wikimedia community should invest resources to actively adopt
processes that make our environment welcoming, nurturing, and fun for new
and existing contributors, readers, and supporters.
*>*
*> 4.    Education (3 statements)*

> The Wikimedia movement takes an active role in universal education and
supports the contribution of learners to the Wikimedia projects globally.
> By 2030, all educators worldwide are empowered to teach about
understanding and contributing to free knowledge through Wikimedia projects.
> By 2030, free knowledge is an integral part of formal and informal
education around the world, for diverse new generations to participate in
free knowledge, regardless of local resources. Sharing is standard in
society and knowledge commons thrives.
*>*
*> 5.    Partnerships (1 statement)*

> By 2030, Wikimedia should lead an ecosystem of key players in the
knowledge commons movement to improve the quantity, quality, and reach of
free content, to extend the credibility of the knowledge commons and to
increase its resilience without compromising our independence or values.
*>*
*> 6.    Diversity & inclusion (3 statements)*

> Everybody feels welcome and safe.
> By 2030, Wikimedia movement should become a proactive agent of change
towards the subversion of systems of knowledge inequality, while embracing
values of diversity and inclusivity.
> By 2030, the movement will reflect the diversity of human experience.
*>*
*> 7.    Knowledge gaps & biases (3 statements)*

> Creating an adaptive infrastructure (technological, etc.) which will
support the production and preservation of diverse forms of knowledge.
> Knowledge is global: we must move beyond western written knowledge,
towards multiple and diverse forms of knowledge (including oral and
visual), from multiple and diverse peoples and perspectives, to truly
achieve the sum of all human knowledge.
> By 2030, every person who is looking for information on any subject is
able to find it on a Wikimedia project in their own language.
*>*
*> 8.    Beyond Wikipedia (3 statements)*

> Enable everyone to collect, curate, and share knowledge* beyond*
encyclopedia knowledge from all fields, cultures, and traditions.
> Empower anyone to learn, teach, and research by providing a platform to
share and access media, data, tools, and social interactions for growing
the sum of all human knowledge.
> By 2030, Wikimedia should be a home for free knowledge – flexible in
format and building bridges across languages – opening contributions from
non-traditional knowledge sources.
*>*
*> 9.    Availability across languages (2 statements)*

> By 2030, Wikimedia should help language communities interested in
Wikimedia achieve an equal Wikimedia presence. This includes social
inclusion, technology, respect for diversity.
> By 2030, Wikimedia projects should be available in all the (live and
dead) languages of the world.
*>*
*> 10. Support emerging communities (4 statements)*

> By 2030, Wikimedia should empower emerging communities through
exchange in a mutually-inclusive framework that embraces human experience
in all its forms.
> In 2030, Wikimedia should be a place where emerging communities are
guaranteed support from peer communities so that members of all communities
can share in the sum of all knowledge in their own language.
> By 2030, Wikimedia should empower emerging communities by reducing
barriers to access and share free knowledge.
> By 2030, Wikimedia should institutionalize the research of emerging
communities to efficiently find / discover, understand, resources, and
nurture them towards maturity* and* use their performance as a key index to
assessing the Foundation’s own performance.
*>*
*> 11. Automation (2 statements)*

> Wikimedia, in order to make all knowledge available in personalized ways
and empower contributions to create and curate it, needs increasing
automation with a human touch.
> By 2030, Wikimedia should operate at the forefront of advanced
semi-automated open knowledge technologies.
*>*
*> 12. Innovation (2 statements)*

> By 2030, Wikimedia should proactively innovate on all aspects of our
movement, including community, content, technology, partnerships, and
governance. Take bold steps to be a positive, relevant, impactful force in
the world.
> From now on until 2030 and beyond, Wikimedia as a movement – communities,
WMF, Wikimedia affiliate organizations and other stakeholders – should dare
to evolve, be open and supportive of disruptive ideas, willing to
experiment, take risks and accept failure, and embrace innovation in order
to adapt to the rapidly-changing realities of every human being.
*>*
*> 13. Adapt to technological context (2 statements)*

> By 2030, Wikimedia will be quickly adapting to new digital technologies
and innovations, to excel in gathering, customized distribution, and
structuring of human knowledge to remain relevant.
> By 2030, Wikimedia will provide user experiences that do not limit, but
encourage users to share, organize, and access knowledge.
*>*
*> 14. Our values (1 statement)*

> By 2030, we live freedom of speech, openness, cooperation, independence,
diversity and tolerance and stand for non-profit, fact-based,
community-based and supportive knowledge activism open to everyone.
*>*
*> 15. Reliability and quality (2 statements)*

> By 2030, Wikimedia should guarantee verifiable, accurate and balanced
content across languages to result in reliable knowledge accessible to
every individual.
> By 2030, Wikimedia as a movement demonstrates that quality makes
knowledge trustable by: providing high-quality information from all kinds
of reliable sources to knowledge users around the world, and by having
defined means of measuring and monitoring quality and reliability.

Amike strategie
KuboF Hromoslav