[Wikimedia Education] introduction and sharing about Wikipedia for Schools and Teach for India

rupert THURNER rupert.thurner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:43:15 UTC 2011

that is a word :)  we facilitated it eg for bamako, capital of mali, west
africa. it was a white spot more than a year ago, and now its better than
google: http://tinyurl.com/35hf32z.

the bing background was used to get the basic map, and then people using
walking paper put details: http://walkingpapers.org/

rupert