[Education] Wikipedia and Education: Wikimania in Haifa

Sonia Newton-Shostakovich though.poppies.blow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 06:00:00 UTC 2011

With all due respect, if you believe something is an issue and that people
can help rectify it, it's probably not the best idea to single them out for
the blame when they have had no part in shaping the situation. If you
clarified what exactly the issue is with regard to the project in question,
people might actually be able to investigate your complaint and see what can
be done.

Sonia