[daily-image-l] Technical problem: some emails are missing the image link

Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Day daily-image-l at lists.wikimedia.org
Mon Mar 19 11:12:13 UTC 2007

Hello all,

Some of you may have occasionally received daily-image-l emails that
are missing the image link (URL) and copyright information, where the
email starts (rather unhelpfully) at "Descriptions".

I am aware of this problem but I don't know yet what causes it or how
it can be fixed. I will try and find out. The archives always show the
full email, and different people report the problem on different days,
so it seems quite random.

If this ever happens to you, you can go straight to the current
Picture of the Day by following this link:

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~daniel/potd/potd.php/commons/home

If this happens to you and you want to report it to me, please forward
the email to me at
daily-image-l-owner at lists.wikimedia.org .

thanks,
Brianna (user:pfctdayelise)