[ComProj] Comms materials

Guillaume Paumier guillom.pom at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:20:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 9:29 PM, Jay Walsh <jwalsh at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I just thought of a project that might have some value (or might actually have
>  been undertaken already quite a bit).
>
>  I wonder how challenging it would be to scan meta, WP, and other sites for all
>  pre-existing print/pdf materials that people have produced - in all languages.
>
>  It would be great to have everything listed on the PR area of Meta perhaps?

I've started that last year.

* http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Marketing
* http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Leaflet
* http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cheatsheet
* http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Presentations
* http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Press_kit (out-of-date, I've sent the
new version to you)
* http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/General_presentation_kit (draft, see
also http://internal.wikimedia.org/wiki/Press_Kit#January_2008 for my
new ideas about that)
* http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Exhibitions
* navigation template: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Promo

Documents stored on individual projects may have been missed, in this
case they should be listed on these pages on meta. Many of them are
very outdated and should be kept as archives, but not used any more.

Cheers,

--
Guillaume Paumier
[[m:User:guillom]]