[ComProj] Fwd: Uncaught bounce notification

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Fri Sep 21 16:09:54 UTC 2007

In case this didn't get through.

Sean

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mailman-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org <mailman-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org>
Date: 20 Sep 2007 01:43
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
To: comproj-owner at lists.wikimedia.org

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/admin/comproj/bounce