[ComProj] (no subject)

Angela beesley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:12:28 UTC 2007

On 9/11/07, symode09 at hotmail.com <symode09 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> For those of you who haven't already been driven insane
>by me on the  irc, I would like to tell you all about the
>blog I have set up for the CPG.

Rather than taking the blog editing off-site, I've set up a demo for a
blog which pulls content directly from Wikimedia wikis. I did it as a
suggestion for an alternative to WikiZine since Walter says he doesn't
want to create that anymore, but it could also be used for CPG
communication, or anything else. The way it's set up right now, you
need to be an admin on meta, commons, or any English language
Wikimedia project to edit it. See
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Blog_snippet for details. For
example, if you're an admin on Wikinews, you can make posts at
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Blog_snippet (currently blank).

The blog itself is http://blogs.wikia.com/external/

Angela