[ComProj] Fundraiser 2007 - How can we help?

Thunderhead wm-thunderhead at charter.net
Sun Sep 9 07:39:06 UTC 2007

I think it would be very benifitial to ComProj to be involved
with the Wikimedia Foundation's Fall 2007 Fundraiser. Members
of ComProj could always be used to help with translations, to
communicate results and updates with local communities, and to
work with the Fundraising team to help with other things that
they need done. Would anyone be willing to work with me on
this?

--
Thunderhead
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Thunderhead