[ComProj] Help request - sorting our projects

Mitchell mduce at mts.net
Sun Sep 2 16:26:07 UTC 2007

At [[Talk:Communication Projects Group/Projects]] I made a proposal similar
to what they have at [[T]] where they use DynamicPageList.

We could have the template use a parser function for the status and add the
project to a category depending on its status. Then DPL would automatically
list them on the main projects page. Any thoughts?

Mitch D. (Greeves on all English Wikimedia projects)