[ComProj] Our navbar

Michael Reschke reschke.michael at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:10:40 UTC 2007

At the German Wikiversity I'm responsible for the project "Spread
Wikiversity <http://de.wikiversity.org/wiki/Projekt:Spread_Wikiversity>",
which organizes our activities to promote the Wikiversity as a free virtual
learning environment for schools and universities. I've already added a link
to the ComProj project at meta, but a button or something else would be even
much better...

Michael