[ComProj] WIKIMEDIA CENSUS

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:32:33 UTC 2007

On 11/6/07, symode09 at hotmail.com <symode09 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have a toolserv account however, it was a bitch (srry bout language)
> uploading it and, I recieved NO help - I attempted to get help for over a
> month and, asked everywhere, my conclusion: people on the toolserv are
> generally douchebags

Well of course, if you start off this way... ;-)

You seem to be using limesurvey for this survey, I installed
limesurvey on the toolserver in about... 10 minutes two days ago and
it's working perfectly. Maybe I can help you get it up and running on
your toolserver account.

Contact me offlist at dmenard AT wikimedia PUNTO org so we can see how
we can get this going.

Delphine
--
~notafish

La critique, art aisé, se doit d'être constructive. -- Boris Vian in
*Chroniques du menteur*