[ComProj] WIKIMEDIA CENSUS

symode09 at hotmail.com symode09 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 14:15:21 UTC 2007

Platonides; most php pages similar to surveys often screw up with php, the
site *should* work with the back button but, many don't. I think the survey
can but, I have not tested.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: Please don't tell me mistakes - if you look for a few
seconds you could find at least 20 - I simply gave the link so you guys
could simply see a *little* of how it will look and so in the future, you
can look at it and it will evolve (slowly) - if you look in a week when I
have a few questions, you will see an early short prototype.

thanx everyone for the help :)

deni + ipod