[ComProj] WIKIMEDIA CENSUS

symode09 at hotmail.com symode09 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:37:31 UTC 2007

Michael: No, it is not a bug at all
I  need questions first, I just sent you the link so, every now and then you
can see how the survey has developed. Wikiversity have been the only project
to add questions (although, many of them are not impoortant, ie. they want
to ask in the census if the video player is working - not relevant IMHO

thanks though for taking a look, you will slowly see it develop. I am gonna
go mad adding the data - there is gonna be like 30 questions from each
project (people filling out the census won't need to answer them all, they
will only need to answer around 30-35 in total.

thanx

symode09 + deni + itunes