No subject

Sun Jul 1 19:24:19 UTC 2007

current status of some of
these projects. If you know something about any of these projects, feel free
to update the template
directly or drop me a note and I'll update the project.

Side note to Greeves: I had to roll back your addition of DPL's, either the
template  isn't all up to snuff
or somthing I did causes most of the projects to be not listed. Once that is
fixed, we'll switch the DPL back
on.

Thanks,
Gerald.

------=_Part_6732_26790621.1189349906506

Hi all,<br><br>I went through and added templates to all of the projects listed at&nbsp; <a href="http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communication_Projects_Group/Projects">http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Communication_Projects_Group/Projects

------=_Part_6732_26790621.1189349906506--