[ComProj] Looking for multilingual experience

Sean Whitton sean at silentflame.com
Sat Jul 14 16:55:12 UTC 2007

I have a press enquiry from someone looking to investigate how
multilingualism works with Wikipedia. I'm going to write them an
answer from WMF explaining how we have different projects and those
cool "in other languages" sections that use specially coded MediaWiki
features, but he's also asked to speak to some volunteer editors.

Obviously we all are, but I think that the unofficial feel of someone
not answering from a Wikimedia address is that he is looking for. I
will also try to explain how almost everyone is volunteers etc.

Anyone know a decent amount about this who wants to get in touch with
him? Contact me privately if so.

--
Regards,
—Sean Whitton (seanw)