[ComProj] Press List Update

Mike Halterman haltermannews at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 20:06:28 UTC 2007

I'm emailing everyone to give them a press list update. I was able to find contact information for the Associated Press reporters in the state of Florida. Then I moved on to the Canada press list and called nearly every local news office the CBC has, and updated that information (it was largely absent from the list). Today, I also started a Haitian American tab and managed to contact two people (out of nine, all nine phone numbers are in the chart if anyone wants to call them yourselves). Sandy instructed me to start a Haitian American press list so when the time comes, we can find avenues to promote the fledgling Haitian Creole Wikipedia (http://ht.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paj_Prensipal), which has just over 7,000 articles at present.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

-Mike