[ComProj] Wikimania

Hsiang-Tai (Ted) Chien hsiangtai.chien at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 02:45:29 UTC 2007

Hi Sandy,

We have one original news about the Wikimania local press conference held in
June 22 on zh.wn:

http://zh.wikinews.org/w/index.php?title=%E7%B6%AD%E5%9F%BA%E5%B9%B4%E6%9C%8
3%E5%9C%A8%E5%8F%B0%E5%8C%97%EF%BC%8C%E4%B8%AD%E8%8F%AF%E9%9B%BB%E4%BF%A1%E7
%B0%BD%E7%B4%84%E8%A8%98%E8%80%85%E6%9C%83

I could find some time to translate it to en.wn tonight.

--
H.T. (Ted)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Htchien

Think Different, Do Smarter, Work for Joy!!