[ComProj] Wikimania

Brian Anderton bcanderton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:45:34 UTC 2007

I believe Wikinews is planing on covering wikimania. I don't know if our
coverage can be adapted or not for this.

Brian

On 7/11/07, Sandy Ordonez <sordonez at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> This is probably being discussed somewhere, but it would be nice if a
> team of Wikinews volunteers covered wikimania, and then, we could use
> their coverage to send to reporters/interested parties, etc. after the
> conference. (IE announce if it was a success, show highlights, etc.)
>
> Does anyone know is there is a group of Wikinews individuals who are
> planning on doing this.
>
> Ie, we can send out email to press list and then post on wikimedia
> foundation site.
>
> Is anyone interested in this project? Please email me, and I'll set up
> project page on ComProj Calendar.
>
> Sandy
>

> --
>

> Sandy Ordonez
> Communications Manager
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
> Phone: 727.231.0101
> Fax: 727.258.0207S
> E-Mail: sordonez at wikimedia.org

The information contained in this E-mail message is intended for the
addressee only and may contain privileged information.If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this
message or the information in it.If you have received this message in error,
please e-mail the sender immediately.