[Commons-l] Open Video Conference 2011!

Ernie Zahn ernest at openvideoalliance.org
Thu May 19 18:38:09 UTC 2011

Hey everyone,

Just wanted ya'll know that the Open Video Conference returns to New York
City this year. We really appreciated the folks that came out for OVC last
year and we're offering an early bird special for registration that runs
till May 31st: http://openvideoconference.org/register. Space is limited!

*What*: OVC 2011 is a smaller and more focused event. You’ll spend your time
meeting people, making things, and laying plans. New policy initiative? New
software project? This year’s event is designed for builders, tinkers,
makers, and doers.

*Who*: 300+ developers, designers, lawyers, and storytellers exploring the
possibilities of free culture and open source video.

*When*: September 10-11, 2011

*Where*: New York Law School

Want to lead a session? Check out http://openvideoconference.org/proposals.
Deadline is May 31st.