[Commons-l] Fwd: [Gendergap] Photo of the Day on Wikimedia Commons

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Tue May 17 14:02:35 UTC 2011

> If you are unwilling to recognise the difference in terms of educational
> vs.
> artistic content, nothing I say is likely to make any difference.
> Frankly,
> it's not even worth discussing.
>
> Andreas

It's not a matter of anyone being unwilling; some people don't agree with
you. An image of an allegory of Liberty on the Main Page of a major
repository of free images is obviously of value, as our lengthy
discussion demonstrates. Snails, well snails are interesting.

As to something not being worth discussing; we make decisions by engaging
in discussions.

Fred