[Commons-l] Fwd: [Gendergap] Photo of the Day on Wikimedia Commons

Aaron Adrignola aaron.adrignola at gmail.com
Mon May 16 02:53:47 UTC 2011

Commons is not censored.  It's a beautiful scene and it would be expected
that the an imaginary tribal member would not have the American
sensitivities to toplessness.  Some images may offend.  Some articles may
offend.  We're not going to compromise our core values just to try to close
a "gap" that some feel is such a big issue, if it even exists.