[Commons-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Friendliness

Gnangarra gnangarra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 03:36:17 UTC 2011

... we already see is that what is currently in place doesnt work and that
the notifications are putting people off further contributions.

If it starts to create categories, then thats useful because it shows that
what we use isnt what others are looking for.... we need to recognise that
then address it ...

On 23 February 2011 11:07, Kevin Morgan <morgankevinj at gmail.com> wrote:

> If the category field is a text field then that will likely lead to
> categories being created that do not link to the index. Instead a drop
> down menu or search feature should be used. Also an option to attempt
> to apply the categories used in a Wikipedia page would be very useful.
>
> --
> Kevin Morgan
> Cell:(614) 481-0865
> PGP Public Key ID 0xB6028066
> Key fingerprint = 09FB 59EB D9FE 7C9C 12DF  9530 A877 FAB7 B602 8066

GN.
Gn. Blogg: http://gnangarra.wordpress.com