[Commons-l] TIFF support is coming!

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:29:25 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The objectivehere  is NOT to have PNG but to  support TIFF. This is what
gets us credibility with our partners. This is what gives us the provenance
that we care about representing material as it has been given to us. In this
urging the use of PNG in stead of TIFF is counter productive.
Thanks,
     GerardM